Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Latest Creation





I wanted to try a round headed rabbit and this is what I came up with!

He needs something to hold or a whimsical banner to complete his look.........I am open to any suggestions! LOL

His face has been handpainted and I handpainted the circles on his hat to give it some color and added some white fluff around the bottom to add some whimsy and then I put a large rusty bell on top.

Gave him a double ruffle around his neck with a red/black print on top and a black print on the bottom.

His legs are striped and little bells have been added to the bottom of his pant legs.
I will post another picture of him when I get him completed, but just wanted to give you a little sneak preview. LOL

Hugs and Blessings!












5 comments:

Dani said...

Very cute Wendy, Love him!!!
maybe a carrot to hold??? :)
with round tag that says... ???? HEHE

I really love the round head dolls lately. So cute!

Hugs
Dani

My Colonial Home said...

Wendy - I'm so envious of your talent. It's just beautiful...and I think he's soooo cute the way he is.
Karen

primmom said...

Thank you Karen and I can say the same about your creations too!
You are one talented lady as well!

I think I'm going to make a little banner for him to hold and be done.

I am pleased with how he turned out.

Hugs and Blessings!

Shay said...

Hey you Patty!!
I'm so sorry I haven't written or kept up with you lately! I've wondered how you have been lately! And OMGosh, what a cute freakin bunny girl!!!! You did such an awesome job!! Big hugs to you and thinking about ya!
Shay
aka Spongy

boobunny said...

hye needs to be holding my hand!!! i love him!!!!!!