Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Bit of a Crafting Slump

Ugggghhhh, I hate when this happens!
I get projects in my head that I want to start creating and when I've gotten them all sewn up......I put them down on my craft table to tend to something else and then I forget about them!
Then when I finally hear them calling my name I sit and stare at them.......kind of a "crafters fog", a dazed look on my face (the Patrick Star effect if you will........Uhhhh Duhhhhh) while I try to invision what they will look like when I'm done.
What kind of face should they have, stitched or painted.......should they be more primitive or primsical (prim with a touch of whimsy added).......what kind of clothes.......blah, blah, blah, blah!

I have things crying out to be finished that are 6 months or more old............Aggggggghhhhhh, somebody help me snap out of this!!

Is there an energy drink or a pill out there for Crafter's Slump? LOL

No comments: