Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Come Meet Old Salem!









So one of the poor babies crying out to me to finish was Old Salem the Witch Cat!
She has been lying on a corner of my crafting table since October.......BAD, SO BAD!!!

Well I went in there this past weekend and finally brought Salem to life! I'm just hoping she doesn't retaliate by casting a little spell on me for leaving her sit faceless for so long! LOL

She has been created using a Primitive Pear pattern and then I added my own whimsical touches to her.
Her face is all hand painted, as is her hat. I painted silver circles on her hat for a whimsical touch and added a big rusty bell to the top. I added the vintage green tinsel around her neck for a bit of color and to bring out the green in her eyes.
And her grubby banner has been all hand written by little ole me! heeheehee

She is currently looking for a good home where she can practice her spells and create her potions.....all harmless of course! LOL


Hugs and Blessings to you all!

Wendy

No comments: